' Your computer has been locked ' is a variant of the well-known ukash/paysafecard viruses which are spread all over the world at this time. It blocks the computer and asks for money to release getting the ransomware. This, of course, never pay and see our instructions below to remove this virus from your computer.
If you're infected with this virus you can expect the following message during startup or work with the computer.
Your computer has been locked!
Your computer has been locked due to violation of the law in Canada.
The following violations have been revealed:
-The act of the film shooting. Registration or transfer of documents with pornographic content involving minors, child pornography, sodomy and violence against children. The punishment provided by Article 164 of the Criminal Code or 163.1/Canada entails imprisonment for a term of 5 to 7 years.
(other ' crimes ')
To unlock your computer, you have to pay a fine in accordance with Canadian law in the amount of 100 euros. A penalty in the form of fine is possible only if it is your first violation. Repeated violation entails criminal liability. If you do not pay the fine, your computer will be confiscated and your case will be referred to the Court. You can pay the fine through our partner or by using Ukash voucher. You can get Ukash voucher for the amount of $ 250, then fill in the form, specifying a voucher code and then click on the "Pay the fine" button.
1. Your computer will be unlocked right after authenticity control or Ukash voucher. Usually it takes about 1-4 hours. Find your nearest store terminal
2. As for a Ukash voucher for $ 250
3. Give the retailer your cash including your fee
4. The shop keeper will print your voucher with a 19-digit Ukash PIN
5. Take the voucher and pay the fine
In addition, this message to display to the users IP address and even place.
Solution 1 to FREE UP the COMPUTER of YOUR COMPUTER HAS BEEN LOCKED VIRUS
Solution to get back into Windows:
1. Restart computer
2. click on the windows screen during startup in safe mode (F8What is safe mode?)
3. Click to safe mode with networking support
4. Enter you computer system restore and place back in a timeframe in which you haven't suffered from the virus. (How do I perform system restore?)
1. Scan after that you computer with MalwareBytes AntiMalware to the Your ocmputer has been locked to remove or detect virus.
2. Scan again with ComboFix! in order to detect and remove this malware even deeper. (You can find instructions here)
3. Register on our forum (If not already done) and place the MalwareBytes & Combofix log in our Question & Answer forum. We can help you to see if you computer still infected, it is one of the ukash variants.
4. Scan you computer again with ESET online virus scan to remove the last scraps.
Solution 2 (remove the YOUR COMPUTER HAS BEEN LOCKED VIRUS WITH WINDOWS OFFLINEFENDER)
1. download Offline Windows Defender and create a startup cd/dvd or usb stick. (see here how you create a startup disk and more ...)
2. Start the pc with the Windows Defender Offline disk
3. Scan your computer for malware with Windows Defender software Offline.
4. then Scan you computer with MalwareBytes AntiMalware to the Your computer has been locked virus to remove or detect.
5. Scan again with ComboFix! in order to detect and remove this malware even deeper. (You can find instructions here)
6. Register on our forum (If not already done) and place the MalwareBytes & Combofix log in our Question & Answer forum. We can help you to see if you computer still infected, it is one of the ukash variants.
7. Scan you computer again with ESET online virus scan to remove the last scraps.
SOLUTION 3 (REMOVE THE YOUR COMPUTER HAS BEEN LOCKED VIRUS WITH KASPERSKY RESCUE DISK)
WHAT DO WE NEED TO USE THE KASPERSKY RESCUE DISK?
- A computer with internet access and CD/DVD burner and that is not infected with a variant of the police virus.
- A blank CD/DVD
- Software to create the bootable CD/DVD
- The latest version of the Kaspersky Rescue Disk
Step 1-Install ImgBurn to burn the Kaspersky Rescue Disk to CD/DVD
Insert a blank CD/DVD in the burner.Note: If you own a CD/DVD burning software has to use it on a non infected computer to burn the Kaspersky Rescue Disk.
Then go through to step 2 else read this step 1 by.
Install ImgBurn according to instructions on the screen.
Click ' Write image file to disk '
Source select the Kaspersky Rescue Disk iso file.
Click the WRITE button to burn the iso to boot
The iso file will be burned, and then release the CD/DVD back in the computer.
Step 2-CONFIGURE the COMPUTER to BOOT FROM CD/DVD
You can find the option In the BIOS to start the computer from CD/DVD instead of the hard disk. This statement quite differs per bios version.
During computer startup, even for windows, click F2/F11 or Delete button to open the BIOS.
Go to the BOOT options, see image and select the CD-ROM/DVD-ROM (other name can have) as first device.
Place the Kaspersky CD/DVD in you drive and reboot the computer. The computer will now boot from the Kaspersky Rescue Disk, if not then create a new message in our question & answer forum for help.
Select you language, English would do but Dutch may also.
Choose Kaspersky Rescue Disk, Graphic mode (graphic design)
Bottom left click the ' Start ' button and select the ' Kaspersky Rescue Disk ' and go to ' My update center '.
Then click "Start update" to update to the latest virus definitions.
If the button is green and the updated top you can go scan. Click ' scan ' in the left Objects tab.
Select all 3 options, Disk boot sectors, hidden objects scan and the disks that you want to scan. Then click ' Start Objects Scan '.
Kaspersky Rescue Disk will now scan your computer without Windows. This will find a virus and delete it. When it is finished scanning, you should remove the CD/DVD and restart you computer.
In case of any problems?
Create a message to us at all times in question & answer forum and am not going to do it yourself if it doesn't work, select our experts for help!
How is it possible that this virus on my pc has become?
At this moment there frequently abused word a major bug in internet explorer and java. These two bugs are misused by cyber criminals through a website or link to install malware on you computer. If you computer is not entirely up-to-date with the latest windows and java patches then it is possible that you are infected in this way. It is also commonly known that you do not have to click on links that you are not familiar and, for example, get toeverzonden per mail.
To you computer to check on the last patches of windows look on www.windowsupdate.com and for java, we recommend the latest java update to install. Do you have no virus scanner, then download a free virus scanner to reduce the possibility that you are infected with a new variant of this or any other virus.
Help other people, this virus spread rapidly!
If these solutions have helped you, help other people. You can do this by our link to share on other internet sites to Twitter, or share on facebook. More and more people become infected with virus, and it is relatively easy to remove. Unfortunately deserve an awful lot of money with these cybercriminals ransomware. Too many people pay to get their computer free of these sure ransomware, unfortunately the word virus than not removed but simply disabled. After a month or what gets you back a message and asked to pay again word. Let you not mystify and never pay for the ransomware, and help other people.
Do you have additional questions, or you are not sure if the virus is removed from you computer?
If you are unsure whether the virus is removed from you computer, or if you have additional questions about you computer then you can create an account on our website. This is free and we will gladly help you with you computer problem. In our question & answer forum you can create a message and this word in treatment taken by our team of Computer Experts. We strive to problem to solve as soon as possible and of course free. Now create an account on our website.